Odroid C2 for media player

• I was just going through a 2018 on the Odroid C2 performance and general results, but the site warned me it was 120 days since the last response. And advised to open a new thread, so I did.

My intention is to assemble a high quality media center for video using either a Raspberry, Odroid or some other mini-board that is recommended.

There will be a separate and dedicated audio manager, handled by a Raspberry 3B unit, feeding usb out to Topping D50 DAC.

The video arrangement HDMI out will to a 5.1 audio preamp, feeding analog out signal to six power amps. The video bypass signal will go to an HDMI splitter, feeding a LED TV and a projector.

At the present time that media player is a Mecool TV box, that also uses Kodi as the video manager, feeding the same HDMI splitter.

Video streaming is through Ethernet cable: it will never be wireless. The program server is now my Windows Desktop, but a Linux dedicated server will soon be added to the setup.

Now we get to the Odroid C2, which I hope has has been debugged by the people on this forum. In 2018 there seem to be problems yet. Are they solved indeed? Should I go ahead with my plans to use the Odroid C2?

The most recent option is the Raspberry 4B, which still seems to have some hardware bugs. So the first question would be if the 4B is a better option than the Odroid C2 for this video application. Thing like GPU quality and things like that come to my mind.

There seem to be more powerful Odroid options, like the N2. But from what I just read on the specific Odroid N2 forum it still seems to be a slightly bugged box of worms. Am I right?

So my questions:

1) What hardware should I pick for a LibreELEC managed setup?

2) Is there a hardware, besides the mentioned ones, that would be ideal for a high quality setup and still be affordable?

3) Are there any other threads I should go read dealing with these matters that might help me?

Thanks!