rpi 4 3D output not working?

• I am trying to get 3d working with rpi4 1gb with latest alpha 9.2/kodi 18.3 (LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.1.001.img.gz). The output image does not look like SBS or OU, the image does not look "blurred" and the connected projector is not picking up the signal as 3d. It looks normal, but the subtitles are displayed twice next to each other.

Is the 3d part already working in alpha build? If so, what settings should I use?

How can I debug what is happening?

• I don't think it works on rpi4 yet... it works great on rpi3, hopefully they will add support later.

Edited once, last by Kuri (July 4, 2019 at 5:57 PM).

• Great, then I will wait patiently :)

I have a RPi3 running OSMC, which happily correctly decodes 3D MVC (MKV) files - there is an option on the settings for 3D "Decode stereo stream from 3D files" which is selected by default. I was all excited when I got my RPI4, but OSMC say they're not supporting it until 2021! Obviously I installed LibreELEC which said it supported the RPi4, only to find that none of my 3D content worked, and that option is missing from the setup. Obviously different libraries/programmes/players in the background, but I don't know what (or even if there is anything) to install to make it work. Hopefully this will be sorted soon, as at the moment, I have to run both systems side by side, in order to get the best of both worlds.

Anyone any idea when/if this will be sorted?