LibreELEC 9.0.2 Freezing on LibreComputer LePotato board

• Hello,

I have bought a LePotato board to run LibreELEC, it seems to freeze when playing video files. These are all contained on either a 1TB external USB 3 hard disk, or a 32GB USB memory stick. Both formatted with exFAT file systems. The video starts playing and a short period afterwards (2-20 minutes) it suddenly stops, the audio continues for another 1 second before also stopping. Momentarily after this the menu system is still usable, I try to stop or pause the video but this yields nothing. After about 3 seconds the menu system stops responding as well.

I have found that the Linux OS is still running, so I connected via SSH and got a copy of the kernel dmesg, the output from top and also the Kodi.log file. I have tried running 'systemctl restart Kodi' and this returns the normal menu and I can then start another video, shortly afterwards (2-5 minutes) it freezes again. The full outputs of all three are contained in the attached txt file. I hope this is of some help to someone. If anyone has any thoughts about the cause of this please let me know, I can do some further testing to help identify what it might be.

Thank you for your time.

Mark.