Wetek Play remote.conf for enigma2 RCU

• Hi guys.

I use LibreELEC on my Wetek Play.
    I don't have my original RCU as it stopped working a long time ago. I replaced it with the enigma2 RCU that is available for the Wetek Play.

In order to get the enigma2 RCU working with LibreELEC / Kodi I had to create a remote.conf file and place it in the /storage/.config/ folder. As I already had SSH access enabled this wasn't too much of a problem.

Now, fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. For whatever reason my LibreELEC installation became corrupted and I had to do a fresh install. It was at this point that I hit a bit of a problem, the fresh install obviously didn't contain the remote.conf file needed for my enigma2 RCU to work. With SSH not enabled by default on a fresh install either I thought I was going to be a bit stuck. Luckily I was able to locate a USB keyboard which I used temporarily until I was able to enabled SSH from the menu, copied my remote.conf file over, rebooted and then was able to use the enigma2 RCU again.

Anyway, it made me wonder why there isn't a remote.conf file included with the standard installation for LibreELEC. Sure I know there are plenty of different 3rd Party IR RCUs out there and it would be impossible to support all of them "out of the box" but surely it would make sense to at least support the official Wetek Play Enigma2 RCU straight out of the box, would it not?

I did email [email protected] a couple weeks ago with my idea but I didn't hear anything back.

Anyway, if any of you developers think this is a good idea I will leave my remote.conf file attached here for you to consider including in future releases of LibreELEC for Wetek Play. I have had to zip the file as the forum wouldn't let me attach a .conf file