How do I install mythtv PVR/Raspberry Pi2?

• Don't know if I'm an idiot here, but I (once again, inadvertently) updated my mythtv backend on Ubuntu Xenial. Still looks like 0.28 (2:0.28.0+fixes.20160413.15cf421-0ubuntu2), but was getting api mismatches on the Kodi frontends. Was able to upgrade the ubuntu versions and all is well, but the RPi is giving me issues. I'm trying to get to the latest mythtv pvr addon, and am trying to use either the libreelec 7.0.2 or 8.0 builds. The idiot issue: Where is the pvr addon? Do I need to install a special repo, is there a compiled version somewhere, or is this something I need to build from source (which I REALLY don't have time to mess with)? If it's source, is there an OE/LE build that has a recent PVR add on that I could use? Thanks!

• Yeah, I knew this fell into the idiot category. Did a clean install, and there it was. Wondering if somehow I was just looking in the Kodi repos before.

Well, add me into this category, I just added and enabled the PVR add-on. The TV menu selection isn't available... Other distros, when you add the PVR, the TV menu item displays.

How do I get access to the TV section?