Future LibreELEC Add-on Support

• Hi guys, first of all I just want to say well done on the new website - looks great. Very fresh and easy to browse, really like it :cool:

Some of you may already know my stance not supporting forks with any add-on development but I am always happy to support any project that's properly done with a solid plan in place. It looks like you have a good ethos here and I like what I've read on your "about" page so I'll be more than happy to support LibreELEC.

I've been working hard on development for the past year so have been pretty quiet with any releases but the new add-ons (all very legal) will be launched over the coming weeks so if there's anything special I need to add to the code to make them compatible it would be great if you could let me know. I doubt there will be any changes required but the main thing is the log file - for certain features I need to check the log for some paths and extra info so all I really need to know is what will the log file be called? I'm presuming as you're using Kodi it will stay as kodi.log?

Great to see some familiar faces on here already, unfortunately I don't have much in the way of free time to check forums but I'll try and get on a little more - if anyone needs to contact me urgently for any reason then the noobsandnerds forum is probably best as I check that regularly. I actually have some exciting projects currently on the go that are designed to hook into ELEC based systems so will update you all when I have more info ;).

Best of luck with the project and if there's anything I can help with just give me a shout and I'll try to help where I can.

Lee