KODI 18.1 freezes

• Official Post

This forum is the wrong place, because you already mentioned in other postings that it's about the HDHomeRun add-on. Please use the support forum of HDHomeRun. I'm sure they are very interested in feedback of heavy DB users.

• This forum is the wrong place, because you already mentioned in other postings that it's about the HDHomeRun add-on. Please use the support forum of HDHomeRun. I'm sure they are very interested in feedback of heavy DB users.

I was not using HDhomerun. Was using it for my private library to watch movies

• Official Post

I was not using HDhomerun. Was using it for my private library to watch movies

Sorry for my wrong interpretation.

Where are your videos stored? (internal SSD, external hard disk, NAS)

I know you have a large library. How long is the list you are scrolling through?

Does it freeze forever, or just for some time?

• Sorry for my wrong interpretation.

Where are your videos stored? (internal SSD, external hard disk, NAS)

I know you have a large library. How long is the list you are scrolling through?

Does it freeze forever, or just for some time?

Its on My Cloud home network 24tb using NFS over 6000 Movies and 40,000 TV show episodes and scrolling my Movies it freezes up and I wait for 10 minutes till I unplug and reboot. If I find the Movie right away it plays fine