[SOLVED] Incorrect aspect ratio with some tvheadend channels

• I patched latest alex's LE version (7.0.2.003) for KI Plus S2/T2 with chbmuc's incorrect aspect ratio fix. I also added kszaq's support for multichannel PCM. I had serious issue with audio. After adding kszaq's fix it disappears passthrough setting. I fixed it with dirty patch of AML-M8AUDIO.conf. In my version is additional audio device "ALSA:AML-M8AUDIO,Analog" supporting all audio formats (also multichannel PCM). In HDMI device is no sound for multichannel PCM.
    I prepared SDcard version LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.img

Edited once, last by afl1 (October 3, 2016 at 10:01 AM).

• I patched latest alex's LE version (7.0.2.003) for KI Plus S2/T2 with chbmuc's incorrect aspect ratio fix. I also added kszaq's support for multichannel PCM. I had serious issue with audio. After adding kszaq's fix it disappears passthrough setting. I fixed it with dirty patch of AML-M8AUDIO.conf. In my version is additional audio device "ALSA:AML-M8AUDIO,Analog" supporting all audio formats (also multichannel PCM). In HDMI device is no sound for multichannel PCM.
    I prepared SDcard version LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.img
    I changed version to 7.0.2.004 but kernel is still 7.0.2.003.

Then multichannel isn't work over HDMI?
    Cec patch include too?
    And would be nice add v4l additional dvb drivers, because alex build not support other dvb drivers.

Edited once, last by envagyok (September 30, 2016 at 10:17 PM).

• Multichannel PCM is possible only via HDMI. The setting is strange, to be able play multichannel PCM over HDMI, you have to set device "ALSA:AML-M8AUDIO,Analog".
    I am not able to modify kernel. Only Kodi related fixies. You have to ask alex for new release.

Edited once, last by afl1 (October 1, 2016 at 7:33 AM).

• @all Can you please verify whether aspect ratio is handled correctly in the latest dev build: 2016-10-03-devel

I noticed that with chbmuc's PR very high bitrate H.264 playback gets a little bit problematic as the stream is continuously parsed using CPU. That way you are not able to play high bitrate Jellyfish anymore. I modified the patch to perform aspect ratio tracking only if there is no aspect ratio hint in a stream.

• @all Can you please verify whether aspect ratio is handled correctly in the latest dev build: 2016-10-03-devel

I noticed that with chbmuc's PR very high bitrate H.264 playback gets a little bit problematic as the stream is continuously parsed using CPU. That way you are not able to play high bitrate Jellyfish anymore. I modified the patch to perform aspect ratio tracking only if there is no aspect ratio hint in a stream.

DTB need change too?
    Or just copy to update + restart