NAND for dummies?

• Hello. I have a MK808B+, and had actually managed to install Openelec by kszaq. I wished to update to LibreELEC, coping the TAR file to the Update folder etc. don't know what happened, suddenly got into recovery, and got stock there. After 2 hours of googling, I managed to install Stock OS, "MBOX" logo. I still wish to install LibreELEC, have downloaded LibreELEC-S805.MK808B.Plus.arm-7.0.2.5.zip, extracted to the SD-card, according to this guide:
    NAND:

• Download zip file from NAND release folder.
    • Unpack downloaded file to a FAT32-formatted SD card - there will be 3 files as a result: aml_autoscript, factory_update_param.aml and a zip file with an update.
    • Install ROM using "toothpick" method.

Yes, I have 3 files in my SD-card, what then, where can I find acurate guidance about tootthpick metod?
    Should I press the reset button, and connect to power, or OTG to PC?

Please guide.

Thanks

• Typically with the SD card and the power unplugged you press in the update button with a toothpick and hold it then plug the power in while continuing to hold the update button untill you see the update screen then you can let go.

• Typically with the SD card and the power unplugged you press in the update button with a toothpick and hold it then plug the power in while continuing to hold the update button untill you see the update screen then you can let go.

Thank you M8. Sorry me being slow. So, to summarize; there is no need for USB_Burning_Tool.
    It is enough to copy those files I have extracted to SD-card, and then press&hold in the update button, and power on connecting the mini USB for power,not OTG, hold in until updates starts on the TV screen?
    I only get into Android System Recovery withe several options, none of the update options work.

Thanks
    [hr]

Thank you M8. Sorry me being slow. So, to summarize; there is no need for USB_Burning_Tool.
    It is enough to copy those files I have extracted to SD-card, and then press&hold in the update button, and power on connecting the mini USB for power,not OTG, hold in until updates starts on the TV screen?
    I only get into Android System Recovery withe several options, none of the update options work.

Thanks

Well, I finally managed to install LbreElec. I changed the SD card, and voala, it got installed, must have been faulty SD-card. Annoying, but I have leraned something new. and, you guided me to right direction. thanks M8.

Edited once, last by golagha11 (September 9, 2016 at 4:27 PM).