[Docker]Sabnzbd - trying to add system storage to container

• Hi !

I'm completely new to Docker and I try to configure sabnzbd. I'm currently running Libreelec on a RPI2.

At this point, sabnzbd is running fine. But I would like to use my NAS as download folder.
    So I mounted a folder from the NAS inside /storage/download on Libreelec.

Now I need to use that folder inside sabnzbd container. After a few research, I found this thread : LibreELEC
    I tried this :

Code
    docker run --volume=/storage/downloads:/config/Downloads libreelecarm/sabnzbd

But it seems to try to run a new container and get stucked :

At this point I have to press ctrl+c to continue but no changes in sabnzbd.

Howerver "docker ps" seems to confirm it's the right name :

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # docker ps
    CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                  COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS              PORTS                    NAMES
    b5df0f35a5ad        libreelecarm/sabnzbd   "/usr/bin/python /sab"   27 minutes ago      Up 27 minutes       0.0.0.0:8080->8080/tcp   sabnzbd

So I guess I'm doing wrong but I can't find where.

Thanks for your help !

• Ok I think I did something wrong.

When I launch sabnzbd with docker run libreelec/sabnzbd this is where it gets stucked.

But with systemctl start sabnzbd it works.

But there's something odd.

Here is the output of docker ps -a after running systemctl start sabnzbd :

But then if I stop it, it disapears from the list :

So now I think the command in my first message doesn't work because it launches a container that cannot be properly launched.
    However I don't understand why "docker run" doesn't work and "systemctl start" is ok.

• Hi, thanks for your help :)

Unfortunately, same issue :

• There isn't any issue as far as I can tell, you can see that it's starting up properly from the log. You won't be able to connect to it though as you have not published the port. Add "-p 8080" to the command line, see the documentation for further explanation.

• There isn't any issue as far as I can tell, you can see that it's starting up properly from the log. You won't be able to connect to it though as you have not published the port. Add "-p 8080" to the command line, see the documentation for further explanation.

Ok but I have this in the log :

Code
    2016-09-09 08:49:33,432::INFO::[SABnzbd:1259] Arguments = /sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py --config-file /config --console --server 0.0.0.0:8080 --browser 0

And a few lines before the end :

Code
    [_cplogging:216] [09/Sep/2016:08:49:34] ENGINE Serving on http://0.0.0.0:8080

So it seems port is ok no ?

Edited once, last by Malbak (September 9, 2016 at 1:18 PM).