Weird issue with Docker, thinking this may be causing my issues with Transmission - Need some advice

• So I've been having some real issues with transmission hanging. It always runs, and it still seems to be working to a degree, but I've been having some hangs and crashes on my system.

When I set a tail on kodi.log file I see this pop up constantly:

Code
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: transmission.service: Service RestartSec=10s expired, scheduling restart.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: transmission.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 1150.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Stopped transmission container.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: Started transmission container.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC docker[18932]: /storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/bin/docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC docker[18932]: See '/storage/.kodi/addons/service.system.docker/bin/docker run --help'.
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: transmission.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=125/n/a
    Apr 03 16:01:10 LibreELEC systemd[1]: transmission.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

I'm at a loss as to what to do

I found this link:

LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)

with the following comment:

Seems to be related to this issue: Package updates by lrusak · Pull Request #1452 · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

As a work around for anyone else experiencing issues with docker. Add this volume to the container:

Code
    -v /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup:ro

But uh - I don't know how to add that to the container, I ran it straight from docker and got this:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # docker -v /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup:ro
    Docker version 18.09.1, build 18.09.1

Thanks, as always, in advance.

• I may have solved my own issue, I'm going to keep an eye on it.

I got thinking about Docker and noticed that a lot of people were using it for PiHole and I realized that's why I had it, although I'm not using it on the device.

So I removed Docker and all the stuff that depended on it, and it does not seem like I'm having transmission issues anymore. I'll monitor it and post back here if I run into issues again or if anything dies on me.