Standby / Suspend doesn't work

• Hello..

Although I have already opened a Therad in the Kodinerdsforum, but received no response. That's why I'm trying it again here. I have a problem with the current Libreelec version 9.0.1. Configuration: Libreelec Generic x86, Asrock J4105-ITX, DVBSky T9580. Standby mode does not work. After selection in the shutdown menu, the blue "waiting circle" appears and then the system hangs. However, switching off / restarting works without any problems. I have already gone through BIOS settings. No improvement. Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,

master mixer

• When the system "hangs" - can you "ping" the box or "ssh" into it?

If so, can you provide the URL from

dmesg | paste

and

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Hello..

Here is the debug log..

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in advance,

mastermixer

• Code
    I have tried it with a 8.2.5 version with a corresponding kernel upgrade, but here is the same problem. That's why the other version number is specified in the debug log. But the behavior is identical to the 9.0.1 version.