Ras Pi3 : Issue with thumbails

• Hi all

I m a newbie on libreElec and I manage to organize the automatic thumbnailing of video files.

For an unknown reason, some files do not generate the thumbnails where those files are produced by my own (humble) services through the same software and through exactly the same format (mkv/960x560/Stereo)

It looks very random so far. I was using before a distribution where all mkv were not generated at all (which makes sense) but in libreelec case, I don t understand why some files have a thumbnail properly generated and some are definitely not.

Any help appreciated

Thanks ,

BVIman

PS : All other mp4 work but I found now that some wmv are not working neither...

• I have the same problem

Moreover, if you open a folder through the file menu, then thumbnails are created. If you open the library after that, they are not there.

I deleted the bases and sketches, updated the library and noticed that the sketches are downloaded from the Internet only when you select a series.

If you disable the Internet after updating the library, the thumbnails will not be loaded and will not be created

I decided to delete it all by installing the version of LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.img.gz, and recreating the library

I hope that fix