RPI2 permanent restarting after installing addons

• He Together,

after having the wish to use amazon prime on Kodi, i stumbled over Libreelec and instructions here: Amazon Prime Video mit Kodi und dem Raspberry Pi (jetzt mit Input Stream und Widevine) › Linux und Ich
    i switched to libreelec Beta Version 17 Krypton.

On first Try it went perfekt - amazon Prime and everthing else worked just fine.

But after installing a PVR (VDR Plugin) the RPI2 just kept on restarting (aprox. every 5-10 min) .
    It was not possible to remove the Addon - i always recieved the Popup that this is not possible.

I reinstalled everything, again everything worked - i then installed a radio addon. Same weird restarts and deinstallation also not possible.

Is this a bug known or am i missing anything?

Are more infos needed?

In General, Libreelec will be the OS im going to stick with - great skin - great performance :)
    thx in advance for any useful response!

• i switched to libreelec Beta Version 17 Krypton.

Note: Kodi 17 is in Beta, LE is still Alpha.

But after installing a PVR (VDR Plugin) the RPI2 just kept on restarting (aprox. every 5-10 min) .
    It was not possible to remove the Addon - i always recieved the Popup that this is not possible.

I reinstalled everything, again everything worked - i then installed a radio addon. Same weird restarts and deinstallation also not possible.

What exact plugins (versions) and where are they from would likely help.

Are more infos needed?

Always start with a debug log: HOW TO:Provide Logfile - LibreELEC and please follow the instructions and upload the log to a pastebin site. Also if there are any crashlogs they might help the devs too.

• Note: Kodi 17 is in Beta, LE is still Alpha.

What exact plugins (versions) and where are they from would likely help.

Always start with a debug log: index.php?title=HOW_TOrovide_Logfile and please follow the instructions and upload the log to a pastebin site. Also if there are any crashlogs they might help the devs too.

Hi, thx for your answer...
    this is the radio app:
    plugin.audio.radio_de

vdr, i´ll look up tonight, and provide the logfile...