Remote not working after upgrade - IR Remote reverted to XBOX from RC6 after upgrade to 9.0.1

• Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered already, I couldn't find a thread that dealt with this specifically.

I have an Rpi3 that I have upgraded from 8.2.5, prior to the upgrade I had Kodi configured using an IR TSOP and my logitech harmony remote using RC6.

Since upgrading to 9.0.1 I notice that my remote no longer worked but I can make it work if I change the logitech to be an Xbox.

In order to upgrade to 8.2.5 I reconfigured my IR to no longer use Lirc with original Xbox remote but replaced with native IR support and RC6 for the remote, which all worked fine.

The upgrade appears to have changed my RC6 settings back to Xbox.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar issue.? Would the upgrade process have made any changes here?

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by theccap10 (March 18, 2019 at 4:06 AM).

• Further info. Revisiting the Wiki I noted this line "The option to enable / disable Lirc in LibreELEC settings has been removed as well, lircd will now be started automatically if the /storage/.config/lircd.conf file is present."

I will check my file system and see if the old lircd,conf is still there.