Dual or multiple boot on Raspberry PI, who is the disk divided or shared

• This is a general question and I am only requesting a general answer. Thanks if advance

On a Raspberry Pi, if I install multiple boot options like, LibreELEC, Raspbian and Recalbox, how is the user read/write disk space allocated or shared between the OS. Perhaps Recalbox is not really a "linux" system. So it is not similiar to LibreELEC and Raspbian, let me rephrase the question to two those operating systems.

If I have a dual boot system like LibreELEC and Raspbian, how is the disk space, user storage shared or divided between the two operating system. For example I have files in raspbian under ~pi and and stored movies under LibreELEC.

• Official Post

I'm not too sure how you can have multiple boot options with LE - if this is a NOOBS question then you should redirect your question to the Raspberry Pi N OOBS section of the forum.

• Thanks, will do... I can't seem to find the PI NOOBS section on the forum. Can I trouble you for a link?

Also I found the answer on a different forum. The disk space is divided and separate (not shared) between each application.

Just for clarification, the Raspberry Pi boot sequence has the multiple boot option, .. which you can include LibreELEC, Rasbian, ect...