Issues with MPEG-DASH and 60fps video playback in Youtube add-on

• Hello,

I'm using LibreElec 9.0 with the current versions of the Youtube add-on along with the InputStream Adaptive add-on. I'm attempting to configure the MPEG-DASH support within there so that I can playback Youtube videos that support 60fps. Unfortunately I'm running into problems in which such videos with this support won't playback at all in the add-on.

On Kodi.tv's forums, I saw this issue reported and found suggestions to change the following settings as such...

Within the MPEG-DASH settings:

- Use MPEG-DASH: Enabled

- Use for videos: Enabled

- Configure InputStream Adaptive (in the "General" section)

* Min. Bandwidth: 10000000

* Max. Resolution general decoder: Max

* Max. Resolution secure decoder: Max

* Stream selection: Auto

* Ignore Display Resolution: Enabled

If I use the above settings within the Youtube add-on in Kodi v18 on a computer running Windows 10, playback of videos supporting 60fps works successfully. However, if I use these same settings in LibreElec 9.0 within the Youtube add-on, it won't attempt to playback any Youtube videos that support 60fps. This was verified in both the x86_64 version of LibreElec on a PC as well as the RPi2 version of the software on a Raspberry Pi 3+.

I'm at a loss as to a resolution to this issue. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

• As an update, I upgraded LibreElec from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1, and this fixed the issue relating to the Youtube add-on with MPEG-DASH enabled. Now I'm able to get 60fps playback on supported Youtube videos. This worked on both the x86_64 and RPi2 versions of the LibreElec 9.0.1 upgrade.