Interlaced 3D not working in Leia

• I grabbed the latest version of libreelec with Leia and am currently testing with the release (9.0.0).

The big thing I'm running into is that I have a 4K Sony TV with passive 3D, and so have been using interlaced mode in Kodi for awhile now.

However, in Leia, interlaced mode is only displaying one complete frame of video, it's not interlacing the video as it has in previous versions, so I'm not getting 3D.

It's correctly detecting that it's a 3D movie and asking for the type of display, and putting it into any other mode (even anaglyph) seems to display the 3D image as two distinct frames, but interlaced mode just operates the same as the '2d' mode in that it shows only one of the two eyes.

Went back to the older version of Libreelec and it was working fine there, so seems to be something updated with the latest version.

Have attached a logfile from a boot and attempt to play a 3D movie in interlaced format.

Hardware is an Intel NUC 7i3BNK running at 3840x2160p, 59.97Hz via USB-C to HDMI cable

Audio is digital out from TV into small amplifier

TV is a Sony XBR-65X850B

• Have you tried 1080p Half-OU/SBS content?

Have you tried other movies? Not Blu-Ray, but BDRips (.mkv?)

Your issue might be limited to 4K or factors above only.

(I’m actually having another issue with 3D 1080p content).

• Tried with HSBS content in an .mkv file and getting the same issue. Since running on generic linux, I can only decode SBS or OU files.

Doesn't seem to be related to the file, both full and half SBS seem to have the same issue.

Tested with the output set to both 4K and 1080p, getting the same result with both, so doesn't appear to be the output resolution either.