IR-Keytable, button on ir only reponds the second time pressed

• I did a new clean installation of LE 9.0 , version before was 8.24

as I had my remote not working after installation I followed the Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki] page,

to get my Harmon touch working again with the z-box nano id64

I just created a key file in rc_keymaps, that looks as follow for now: # table my_custom_remote, type: rc-6
    0x8034845c KEY_OK
    0x80348459 KEY_DOWN
    0x8034045a KEY_LEFT
    0x8034845b KEY_RIGHT
    0x80340458 KEY_UP
    0x8034043a KEY_DELETE When i use these keys on the remote I have to press every key twice to get a response in LE e.g. down does nothing but press down again then it works, next time I use down again 2nd time pressed is working this if for all 6 keys I configured. is there a simple solution to get it back to working right on the first button press ? Thx for your time and assistance D

• The IR receiver doesn't support Microsoft media ceter ( mce) if I set that up in Logitech it doesn't do anything

I need to keep the zotac option, I updated to #0203 as suggested, but still the same issue

pressing the key's twice to get one command. done, browsing with up and down is terrible to do so

I don't want to go back to LE 8.24 version where it works out of the box with lirc

output ir-keytable as is now

to bad the fix, is not working for my issue

• some more information the cir is as follow:

Found /sys/class/rc/rc0/ (/dev/input/event6) with:
    Name: Nuvoton w836x7hg Infrared Remote Transceiver
    Driver: nuvoton-cir, table: rc-rc6-mce
    lirc device: /dev/lirc0
    Supported protocols: other lirc rc-5 rc-5-sz jvc sony nec sanyo mce_kbd rc-6 sharp xmp
    Enabled protocols: lirc rc-6
    bus: 25, vendor/product: 1050:00c3, version: 0x0033
    Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 125 ms
    can it be a driver issue ?

• The IR receiver doesn't support Microsoft media ceter ( mce) if I set that up in Logitech it doesn't do anything

This is rather unlikely - the nuvoton-cir used in your box even uses the MCE protocol as default in Linux).

Make sure you remove any configuration files you created (rc_maps.cfg, lircd.conf etc) or do a fresh LibreELEC installation and the MCE protocol will work out of the box.

I updated to #0203 as suggested, but still the same issue

Did you enable one of the optional DVB drivers (Crazycat or "latest kernel")? These drivers interfere with the in-kernel IR drivers and need separate fixing. Please test with the standard DVB drivers selected, only these contain the Zotac IR fix.

so long,

Hias

• Thank you Hias, for pointing me in the rights direction, i did a new install again

looked inmy logitech for a mediacenter profile , found hp media center and all is working after reconfiguring some buttons in the remote software

Thank you for your time and help in this .