Context Menu not working LibreELEC 7.0.2

• I have just installed the latest stable version to LibreELEC (7.0.2) to an Asus Chromebox, and using the Flirc remote dongle and a Home Theater Master MX-500 remote. I can't get the context menu to work for the life of me. This is the button with 3 lines on the Amazon Fire remote that allows you to access Trakt manager and add items to favorites or to configue the settings of addons like uninstall or update.

I have tried
    1. The built in menus in the Flirc program for buttons like info, menu as well as the Amazon remote menu button and the keyboard menu buttons.
    2. Plugging the keyboard directly into the Chromebox and trying all buttons - it is supposed to be "c" but that doesn't bring up the context menu it does nothing.
    3. Re-mapping the buttons for info and context menu in the Keymap Editor within LibreELEC itself.
    4. I have also tried the Bluetooth iphone remote control app

I have read somewhere that the trouble lies within the lircd.conf file where you need to change KEY_OPTION to Key_ContextMenu in the file, but that is probably way beyond me - I have no code-writing experience at all.

EDIT: Never mind. I woke up the Chromebox from suspend and it's working now. The last thing I did was the Keymap Editor, that must have worked but just took a while though. Sorry for the trouble!!

Edited once, last by scotdc (August 31, 2016 at 1:54 AM).