Remote control in x96 Mini with device tree gxl_281 and LE 8.2.3.1 doesn't work

• Hi, I'm pretty desperate. I have an odyssey to get an X96 Mini works with my favorite version 8.2.3.1. I have managed to do installtointernal, which is how I like it. I used the dtb gxl_281. The problem is that the remote control does not work. I have tried everything:

-From changing the remote.conf

-Try to do a new key mapping (it does not work, or does not detect when I press the keys with dmesg -c)

-And even change the rc_maps as it is done in 8.9 (which I have tried and it works adding alphawise_x96pp to rc_maps, the problem is that then I have problems with Kodi 18 and my Eminence skin, so I can not use version 8.9)

-Finally I had to mount the / flash directory using Putty, and copy the remote.conf there so that when doing installtointernal, I did not launch any error and install it correctly.

But neither did the latter work ... I do not know what else I can do. Please someone help me.

Edited once, last by GuybrushT (February 2, 2019 at 11:09 PM).

• Ok, its solved...

I had to download the latest version of Eminence from github in .zip, delete my backup version of Eminence from addons and finally add the rc_maps of Alfawise_x96.

All about version 9. I'm sorry to open this post and have resolved it so soon. Thanks for the help in other post. A greeting.