Wired Connection doesnt function reliably like the wireless connection

• I have seen similar posts for the last 3 years. DHCP suddenly doesnt work on wired connections on my Raspberry Pi 2. Cant make a static ip address either. I had same thing happen on other single boards and they all still operated on wireless...I am running a pfsense box. I had seen earlier posts about issues with ww drt? I am slowly replacing my old boards to newer ones with better wifi. I have cabling though out the house so I obviously would prefer wired.. Has anyone else who experienced this ever figured out how to fix it? Thanks for your time.

• IMO... If you have ethernet problems with DHCP on multiple occasions with several devices, then either your ethernet ports/cables have tiny fractures or your pfsense box is having hardware or software issues.

• On only devices that run libreelec? Not xbox , apple tv , laptops pc, servers etc? Yea I dont think so. And I am hardly the first person to bring this up.

• I run this software on Odroid 2 and on Raspberey PI 2. Its the later this happens to. Going to put android on one of them and see if that gives me wired connection.