Firefly ROC-RK3328-CC audio and hardware playback

• I can't seem to get the Firefly ROC-RK3328-CC to play video properly. It will try to start the video but can't render it fast enough because it doesn't seem to have hardware acceleration. I have tried using NFS and onboard movies. They are h.264.

I also noticed that the only audio option is for analog not HDMI passthrough.

As a side note I also installed the Firefly Ubuntu version and with VLC, mplayer, and Kodi couldn't get 24.# fps.

• I can't seem to get the Firefly ROC-RK3328-CC to play video properly. It will try to start the video but can't render it fast enough because it doesn't seem to have hardware acceleration. I have tried using NFS and onboard movies. They are h.264.

I also noticed that the only audio option is for analog not HDMI passthrough.

As a side note I also installed the Firefly Ubuntu version and with VLC, mplayer, and Kodi couldn't get 24.# fps.

Are you using the latest LE builds?

HDMI Passthrough support hasn't been added for any RK3328 devices yet, it's being worked on for the mainline kernel 4.20