Kodi + Zem TV/DC SPORTS= Freezing all the time

• Hello everyone,

I'm quite a begginner in LibreELEC, as I installed it yesterday on a Raspberry Pi 3 with a 8GB SD Card.

My major use is to have access to the Premier League (Sky Sports, BT Sport, Bein) so I installed Zem TV and DC SPORTS. and it freezes all the time.

When I stream a game, even not* in HD, it freezes all the time, buffer a lot and, I can't actually watch more than 10 seconds. However, it works better before and after the game, probably because there are less users on the server.

-> I tried multiple channels, as Zem TV or DC Sports offers plenty of them. It was always the same.
    -> I have a 100Mbps fiber, with no limit of traffic/download/upload
    -> The Pi is linked with RJ-45 directly to the router..

My questions
    - How can I improve this? I tried to play with the "Cache" setting but didn't change a thing
    - Is it possible I wrongly configured the Raspberry / Kodi / LibreELEC and so it freezes all the time?
    - would it improve if I paid for a so-called "IPTV Subscription" and which one would you recommend?
    - Or, did I just used the wrong add-ons, as the newbie I am, and you have other recommendations?

Thank you much !!