LiveTV Buffering - RPi2

• Hi All,

Having an issue when moving from OE 6.0.3 to LE 7.0.2 with LiveTV Buffering. Tried MMAL and OMX and whilst the failure symptom is different both are affected.

With MMAL the system starts playing for a minute or so and then goes into a buffering loop or in some cases frreezes playback. With OMX the playback starts playing for a minute or two and then the audio stops and a few seconds later the video stops. I tried the <cacheindvdplayer>false</cacheindvdplayer> solution but it changes the sympton by creating stuttering playback.

Kodi does not appear to crash, the freeze eventually times out after I hit the stop button.

Postbin of the KODI log for a MMAL and OMX int he same log. I changed settings and restarted the stream.

I have a Argus TV system that is wired system to all clients (7 total), all my RPi2 systems suffer this. I havent seen it with the Generic x86 builds nor the windows clients.

Degug Log: LiveTVBufferOEKODI - Pastebin.com

As an aside, maybe related, I also cannot change channel without stopping the channel first which affects all KODI LE installations Pi2 and x86, windows clients are changing channels fine - this is another issue and I will post another log file.

Thanks,
    CV8R