A couple of questions from a Noob.

• Hi guys, how goes it? all good I hope.

So, I am building a custom little machine for an autistic person that loves music. But I am having a couple of issues.

Its using a sapphire atom board with an ati chipset.

Firstly, this little machine has a touchscreen (a lilliput 8"), and its working out of the box... almost.

The x axis is in reverse, so when you slide your finger to the left, the mouse pointer moves right. Any way I can correct this?

Secondly, it seems a little unstable. Kodi randomly restarts. Not the machine itself, there is no reboot. I just get a black screen with a mouse pointer for a few seconds and then kodi restarts.

Its not the machine I have replaced every component to verify this.

If an album is playing it will randomly do this when the next song is supposed to play.

Anyways, I really hope someone can give me some pointers as this is a birthday gift and I am out of time, I have until tomorrow night to get this done.

Thanks in advance guys.

• Hi chewitt.

Thank you for the reply.

I dont think the crashing is related to the touch screen, it crashes when the touchscreen is not connected.

These are two seperate issues.

NB: Current milhouse 'Generic' releases will have that fix included if you want to test something.

ill check maybe anyway.

As for the axis reverse i can see it is possible to insert a string in xorg.config in other distros that will do this, but im not finding any config file within libreelec that i can modify with a reverse string. does anyone have any ideas on this?