When exiting played movie (stop play) LibreElec does not return to previous screen

• Hi,

Just upgrade to LC from OE 5.08, running beta 1:

1 have 2 issues:

1: When exiting played movie (stop play) LibreElec does not return to previous screen. It sits in limbo and screen stays black. It appears that the LC is in the library mode, its just not showing the page. Playing the file again and stopping does get me to previous screen. It looks random.

2: the keyboard mapping has changed, the default home screen mapping does not work any more.

Does anyone else experiences these issues ?

• Could you please enable debug logging in system settings, try to reproduce your issue and provide the logfile? I might have an idea, but I want to see the logfile first, please.

Do you have "change refresh rate to match video" enabled? And if yes, to what is it set?

Sorry...no clue about key mappings

• Could you please enable debug logging in system settings, try to reproduce your issue and provide the logfile? I might have an idea, but I want to see the logfile first, please.

Do you have "change refresh rate to match video" enabled? And if yes, to what is it set?

Sorry...no clue about key mappings

added two log zips. Im using LE as production machine so I can only test on the weekends. Ill post the debug logs next week. Ill wait for the 16.1 update and will try again

• @Idiothek

Starting Kodi (14.2 Git:7cc53a9). Platform: Linux x86 64-bit
    20:48:15 T:140598391302016 NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x64 build
    20:48:15 T:140598391302016 NOTICE: Kodi compiled Mar 31 2015 by GCC 4.9.2 for Linux x86 64-bit version 3.17.8 (200968)
    20:48:15 T:140598391302016 NOTICE: Running on OpenELEC (official) - Version: 5.0.8, kernel: Linux x86 64-bit version 3.17.8

You don't use LibreELEC on these logs..

22:48:15 T:140598391302016 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.helix.all

Please remove all banned addons and repositories before reporting an issue. Those might cause issues which is a reason why they are banned. See:

Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

• @Idiothek

You don't use LibreELEC on these logs..

Please remove all banned addons and repositories before reporting an issue. Those might cause issues which is a reason why they are banned. See:

Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

Not yet Solved in 7.0.0, investigating further debug logs will follow.
    [hr]

attached is the zip of the log. The bug happens in 2 ways:

in this log I can show 1 way: play a movie and the movie is not rendered but screen stays black

the second way is the other wayround, movie is renderd but with exiting the screen stays black. Not happend yet after enabling debug log