LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0-devel-20180807011507-af9932c

• Hello! Long time listener, first time caller. Love what you all have done with LibreELEC. :D

Not sure where to report this but wanted to say that git tag 8.90.003 builds and deploys for an upgrade on odroid_c2 with minimal issues. I know you didn't release an official build but I played with the Generic build and couldn't wait to see if I could get it on my other devices.

I have been playing with it for 20 minutes and found two issues.

1. I did an upgrade so maybe an issue you are aware of. The storage device did not have ext label of 'storage' so it couldn't be found on boot. Easy enough fix if you know how to do such things. :D

2. Passthough while enabled before upgrade and still enabled in configs did not work. Disabled and enabled fixed the problem.

If there is a better place i should of posted this let me know please. If this stays stable I will probably follow the releases on my home hardware and report issues. I only found this for a contributor guide ( Contribute – LibreELEC ) so i apologize if there is a doc out there I should of read first. /shrug

• The storage device did not have ext label of 'storage' so it couldn't be found on boot. Easy enough fix if you know how to do such things. :D

Would be great if you shared your secret knowledge with someone who'd be looking all over Google to solve a problem somewhen.

• konetzed do you happen to watch PVR on your C2 with this alpha build? I've just built git master today and seeing pretty frequent skips/dropped frames whereas 8.2.5 was absolutely perfect with the same PVR backend and same settings. Just wondering if it's just me..

• konetzed It's better to do a clean install, I've noticed a few things improve and just work better than upgrading to 8.90.003.

Caesium I've been watching TV with my C2 on 8.90.003 and noticed the odd minor frame skip or 2 on some channels with marginal reception, but perfect with good reception.

The great thing is now I'm finally finding the Xbox One tuner I have is working flawlessly.