VPN connection problem(VPN Unlimited)

• I can't get a VPN up and running on my Libreelec box.

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/info/manuals/openvpn-for-kodi

When I use the guide from the link above I get stuck at the the same point everytime. Instead of the file manager I only get to choose from different internet destinations(troypoint, arnoubox, etc.).

I attached a couple of screenshots from Filezilla to show that the .opvn file has been transferred to the box. I've tried several destinations but nothing works. It could be my understanding of the libreelec file system that isn't adequate.

Took a couple of photos of my TV screen as well, but even though both of them are .jpg and below 2MB in size they won't upload.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. The VPN support is worthless.

Cheers, Jesper

• What exactly do you mean? Searching that guide for "file manager" I see that in step 5 but I may already ask if you are sure you 100% followed that guide and allowed unknown sources? But it also could be the import of the OpenVPN cfg. for example. It is:

- Totally unclear at witch step you are stuck

- What device you are using

- What LE Version you're running

If you think you did follow that guide correctly please provide a log Provide Log File [LibreELEC.wiki] (kodi logs prob. won't do, more like dmesg|paste and journalctl|paste)

• Looks like you put the file in "/storage". Either go into file manager in kodi settings and add "/storage" as a file source so it shows up in the file dialog OR just put the file in "/storage/.kodi/userdata/" which should already be a source.