WeTek elec 8.2.5 no TV Post images

• Hi Guys,

I've just installed 8.2.5 in NAND as my microSD card was stuffed on my Wektek Hub.

Seems to work fine, and great boot time. I only seem to have one issues. The TV is scraping the episodes correctly, but I'm not seeing any poster or fanart images, just blank folders. Was working in Android and Kodi prior (same path).

I'm using NFS..

Movies on a different folder, but same NAS are working fine (so all the art etc), just TV shows not working. Tried 5 times, but always same result (no images).

I seem to have enough storage, so not sure what the issue is.

Second question. Is there a way to more Kodi to an external HDD? I have a 128GB SSD that is connected to the USB port, so was thinking about moving Kodi and the images/library on to that, to stop any storage issues. All movies/tv shows are on a NAS, so this is just for the library. I want to put my music library on as well, and I know that consumes some space.

Any help appreciated.

• Update. As I was working in the system, I could see an update come through for the tvdb addin.... After that, it just worked again, so all good now.

Still interested in moving the database/kodi to the external SSD if anybody knows how to do that..

• Official Post

It's technically possible to run the entire /storage partition from something external but you'll run into scheduling/sequencing issues attempting to move only the Kodi folders over. WH has 8GB internal space which is more than enough for a large Kodi media collection so it's not really worth the effort and complexity required.