Dreamcast Emulator "Reicast" on RetroArch keeps crashing

• Hello everyone!

This is my first post here, so I have set up my

Raspberry Pi 3 Model b with LibreElec v8.2.5 (Kodi v17.6) and installed the

RetroArch Addon (v1.7.0) by using the

GameStarter repo (Gamestarter: RetroArch for LibreELEC/Kodi - Linux devices - Libretro Forums)

I'm able to start SNES-Roms and also got some N64 Roms to work (I didn't try any other systems, but that proofs that RetroArch generally works), but everytime I try to run a Dreamcast game, RetroArch shows me a black screen for only a few seconds until it crashes and returns to LibreElec.

I'm wondering why it doesn't work, because some time earlier I had "RetroPie" installed as an OS and my exactly same ROM file worked fine without any problems (also using reicast ;) )

On my current LibreElec configuration, I put the necessary BIOS-files (dc_boot.bin + dc_flash.bin) into "/storage/emulators/bios/dc/". In the RetroArch Directory-Settings (RetroArch>Settings>Directory) I also checked the "System/BIOS" option and it is also set to "/storage/emulators/bios".

One thing I mentioned while testing is, that Reicast actually does something before it crashes and returns back to LibreElec, because it creates a folder called "data" and some "vmu_save_##.bin" files (I think they are the memory card files...) inside "/storage/emulators/bios/dc/"

According to the text that is visible when I select the reicast core in RetroArch the reicast version is v0.1, if this should help in any way...

Am I doing something wrong or is there a general issue with reicast?

Thanks for your help and I hope that it's just me making a mistake setting everything up :D.