Emby DLNA trubble

• hi,

I'm running the current LibreElec version on a raspi 3b+ and have installed emby and embycon add-on. I'm just interested in the DLNA feature of emby to stream my live TV recordings.. In the web UI of emby everything looks fine (as far as I can judge) but emby server is not visible in any of my DLNA clients like VLC, BubbleUPNP, Sony TV. Just FYI: I cannot use LibreElec's built in DLNA because my Sony TV does not find it for whatever reason. MiniDLNA running on my NAS is visible, so this is not really a TV issue...

Ara there any extra settings to do?

TIA

Kibu

• Not sure if this will help, but I started using Emmy server as a backend to sort of sync my media library across multiple instances of Kodi. I first installed embycon add on, but it didn't do what I was looking for. I later found the emby addon, which worked better for me. It may be a little slower, but it sort of replaced my Kodi library, whereas embycon did not.

I think I installed the emby repository from their website, and then you will find the emby addon from there.

Good luck,

Beefpitas