Starting Libreelec on NUC from Bravia Sync (Sony menu)

• I upgraded from OpenElec version 6ish to Libreelec 8.2.4.

I've allways used the Bravia Sync button on my Sony tv to "turn on" my Intel Nuc - it worked flawless in Openlelec. It seems that does not work anymore in Libreelec.

I can start the NUC via Wake on Lan on my phone or use the App Kodi Remote. But it would be nice to get working.

Any suggestions where I could start fixing this problem?

• Yeah, tried that not working.

Once booted CEC works fine (I use Pulse Eight) It's getting the darn NUC to wake up thats the problem. I dont suspend the NUC but power down.

It would seem there have been changes in the way the magic packet is recieved since it worked flawlessly in OpenElec :o)

Any other ideas?

• I have been searching threads that have similar problems :o)

I could try using suspend...

But are you sure the problem lies with the CEC and not some other place?

• Have tried to various settings in bios - with no result. The thing is: It worked in OE so it must be some kind of setting / cfg in LE that aint working maybe HDMI control or CEC.

I've given up for now and will use supend or just power on via wakeonlan tool / kodi remote app on iPhone.

I thought about buying a Logitech remote to control everything - but I'm going to wait a bit :o)

Thanks for the effort blueribb I appreciate it.

• Its my old receiver that's a little weird. Sometimes it can't detect the HDMI signal without the NUC being rebooted. So I have the habit of turning it off completely.