Send Remote Control command (Blue key) while booting to RPI from script

• When my RPi reboots, its Remote control sensor needs to be first sent the command to turn the mouse off (Blue key). Restarting Kodi does not influence this, just the RPi rebooting.

Instead of me having to press a Blue key on the remote each time after a reboot, how could I make this done from a script, likely. autostart.sh.

I do not know if this key is interpreted internally by the Remote Control sensor's electronics itself so it may not be even possible to influence it without actually sending the needed IC signal from the remote.

• As nobody knows the answer... I was going to try uisng just plaing naked IR Receiver Modules for Remote Control Systems that I bought before, but was lazy and did not know how to select a remote using IR diode as a sensor alone.

So, I connected IR TSOP to GPIO pins, learned RPi all the commands from my remote and now I do not have any problems. All works perfectly well.

But, without learning it all the commands, I was not able to break free form it picking up RC6 remote and thus clashing with a Pansonic TV and QNAP server remote sensors.