I try to complie LibreELEC with the following setup:
After several hours of compilation, this happens:
- OBJCOPY u-boot.hex
- Makefile:156: *** DEBUG must be boolean. Stop.
- make: *** [/home/lux/official/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-LePotato.arm-9.0-devel/u-boot-a43076c/Makefile:918: acs.bin] Error 2
- make: *** [Makefile:147: sub-make] Error 2
- make: Leaving directory '/home/lux/official/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-LePotato.arm-9.0-devel/u-boot-a43076c'
- Makefile:12: recipe for target 'image' failed
- make: *** [image] Error 2
According to Compile [LibreELEC.wiki] DEBUG=yes is right, but seems to be a problem. Any help?
Btw.: Compiling without DEBUG/VALGRIND went smoothly beforehand. Same code base.
EDIT: Stupid me - there is a path to the Makefile - will have a look myself, but it's gone right now, since I started over with make clean... Argh, think before you write/delete... Long day...