Tvheadend no longer accepts channelup/down in fullscreen livetv

• Hi All,

Just upgraded to LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.3 from an old openelec build and i have noticed that the channelup/down function in fulscreen tv no longer functions (nothing happens).

Tried with a logitec harmony remote which worked fine beforehand (chanel + and - buttons) as well as a keyboard (key up/down keys as well as pageup/down) with no luck.

Tried with all user defined keymaps deleted with no luck.

When i navigate to the guide menu and press the chanelup/down buttons on the remote/keyboard then i do get a page up/down function (selection skips to next page).

Tried manually mapping a key using the keymapper gui but that did nothing (custom keymap has been removed).

Tried using the live tv context menu in full screen (the menu which brings up signal strength, at the bottom of the screen and controls to the top of the screen alongside epg, subtitles, volume etc) and then using the channels up/down there as well but that does nothing as well.

So im really out of luck and noone else has reported this issue as i cant find anything online.

Is there something i may have overlooked?:|

• Yes, the tuner is a USB Leadtek DTV Dongle Dual Gold Dual DVB-Tuner.

I have noticed also that TVHeadEnd backed does not utilise the second tuner (but it had never managed to do that, so im not fussed about that).