TV automatically turns ON after shutting it OFF

• I have LG TV with a soundbar connected to HDMI ARC Input, and a Raspberry+Libreelec connected to the soundbar.

What happens is that if i power off the TV when is selected the Kodi input, it automatically turns ON after about 5-10 seconds.

The only way i've found to power off the TV is to change the input to antenna (aerial TV) and then power off the TV. But it does not work always and from time to time the TV cames up again after a random time (minutes to hours).

This behaviour does not happen when Kodi is directly connected to TV using another HDMI input instead through the soundbar. But there are some other pitfalls in this configuration, so i prefer to have the RPi connected to the soundbar.

I enabled debugging and do: play video -> stop -> shutdown TV -> wait for TV to power ON -> play same video again -> stop -> shutdown TV -> wait for TV to power ON.

The power off times in the log are 18:03:11.084 and 18:03:50.791.

The log is here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

• RPi is always ON. The soundbar powers on and off with the TV (through CEC also).

Yes, CEC is enabled on the TV. I use the TV remote to control Kodi and soundbar.

I also disabled all the CEC options in Kodi (except for "enabled").

• After shutting your TV off, disconnect the hdmi cable from the soundbar to the TV. If the TV doesn't turn back on, then start over and disconnect the hdmi cable from the rpi to the soundbar. That will tell you if the rpi or soundbar is at fault.

• I would say the TV or Soundbar has a CEC issue - may just be a simple setting. If you plug the rpi directly into the TV (same hdmi - not a different one) and the TV doesn't turn back on, then the rpi is not the fault.

Did you say you disabled CEC on the rpi ?

• More on this.

I enabled CEC logs to see what is happening.

The restarting is around 22:41:44.

The only thing i see is that Recorder 1 (Kodi i guess) is marked as active source just before the TV is turned on:

Thank you!

Full log is here:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.