T95N S905 cant access tty..toothpick fail

• You don't need to short NAND pins to flash LE, this is a way to unbrick the box with USB Burning Tool in case you bricked the box with wrong u-boot.

My advice is: you LE from SD card for now and wait for next(-ish) build which should solve that kind of issues.

No logs = no idea.

new to this...must of messed up uboot as only way to get to recovery is nand pins..now flashed to nand but power off..reboot issues continue..
    only way is to pull lead..how do i provide logs.

• new to this...must of messed up uboot as only way to get to recovery is nand pins..now flashed to nand but power off..reboot issues continue..
    only way is to pull lead..how do i provide logs.

First of all reboot and poweroff issues are known and do not report them.

Second, please read sticky threads on this subforum. There is all information you need.

• I'm having similar issues installing to NAND. I can run from SD.

I have a t95n OTT box says s905x when booting. runs great from SD with 905x device trees but won't install correctly when i try installtointernal.

strangely it will install with device trees for s905, but then i lose wifi and USB. have tried all device trees.

I have tried installing with 905 device tree then updating via SAMBA with s905x device tree, but it then fails to boot. (tty prompt)

is there any way you can compile a test build using the device tree from 905 and the wifi drivers from 905x trees?

not sure if that would solve my issue.

Thanks in advance kszaq. you were a great help in fixing my issues with s805 boxes.

Edited once, last by jnnuzzo (November 18, 2016 at 11:07 PM).

• is there any way you can compile a test build using the device tree from 905 and the wifi drivers from 905x trees?

There is no such things as "WiFi drivers in device tree". ;) Device tree consists of hardware information only and WiFi section is very similar in S905 and S905X. As far as I can tell, installtointernal works fine on my S905X T95x box.