AZW w95 android box 2gb ram! S905W and libreelec booted up! feedback and needs some tips please!

• I was able to finally get it working by using an usb pendrive and burning the img into it and also added dtb img "gxl_p212_2g.dtb"... holding reset button and powering it on made the trick to boot for the first time! i searched lots of places and couldnt find anyone saying that they made it work in this box model.

I have some questions:

A) Sometimes when i plug the powercord it boots into android instead of libreelec, i have to restart the box and wait to see if it boots to libreelec again and it does, also if i press red button on controller instead of shutting down it freezes, to shut it down correctly i have to go into the shutdown menu of the libreelec, is there any fix for it?

1 - im using crt tv and AV outputo, how do i chance system resolution?im very used to use raspberry with 720x480 in this tv, on libreelec and w95 resolution is greyed out and i cant change.
    2- Wifi is working flawlessly!
    3- im going to use it for retrogaming, mxq project is the most suitable? wich other things can i try? i personally like emulation station and im not a big fan of lakka interface hehe!

Thanks in advance!