Blackscreen + Video Flicker on RPI 2

• I have installed a clean version of Librelec to my PI2.

There are smaller screen flickers and picture errors but i also have blackscreens for about 0.5s to i guess 3s.

These problems only seem to occur on 8.2.3. On 7.0.3 which i had previously installed i didnt have these problems.

I hope you can help me :)

thanks ,

cocrea

• Only a guess but maybe your settings are wrong. Either video or network. If there was a problem with LE 8.2.3 and RPI 2, this forum would be filled with similar threads.

• Well I haven't changed any of the networking settings and don't think that is the problem because it also happens when video is not currently playing. But I will double check using a usb stick.

I also haven't changed any of the video settings. But which are the recommended ones so I can try them out?

Maybe my rpi or my TV is damaged ?

If anyone has any further things I could try out I would really appreciate the help ;)

Thanks!

• So the problem is

Not the Power Supply, i switched to external power supply which supply more than enough amps.

Not the TV i tried a different monitor.

Not the network playback, i tried playback over USB.

Not the HDMI cable i tried a different one.

So either its in the settings or the Pi is broken ?

Thanks for any help,

Cocrea

• Now i have connected my RPI to a different PSU and changed two settings in the video tab and it is working for now.

I changed:

Display Refresh Rate : Always

Sync playback to display: On

I will report back if i have any further problems :)