Slow Accessing Library

• Hi

I am new to LibreElec but must say I love the product. I received a Minix Neo U9-H for Christmas and setup Libreelec on it. My server is running Windows 10 with Emby installed on it to mange my movies and tv shows. When setting up Libreelec I also installed the Emby Addon for Kodi so that I could setup my shortcuts based on the libraries I have setup on my server. The problem I am having is that when I boot up my Minix device and I am presented onto the homescreen, when I try to access one of my libraries, say Movies, it takes at least 10 seconds before it displays the list of movies in that library. Once the list is loaded up everything is fine. This happens everytime I boot up my device. It doesn't matter which library I access first. Once I have accessed the first library, and the list of items is displayed, all the other libraries are fine. What I want to know is why does it take so long for the list of items to display? I have a windows pc that I have Kodi installed onto, with the same setup as my Minix device, and when I access library on that device the list of contents load up straight away without any delay.

• Hi Klojum

Link to my log file can be found at:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I powered my device at 20:11. I waited 2 mins for the kodi app to check for any changes. I tried to access via the homescreen my library called "New Releases", which only has 4 items/movies in it. It took 10 - 15 secs before any of the movies were displayed. I came out of that library and went into library "4K Movies". That library displayed all my movies instantly, only because I had gone into the first library.

On my homescreen I am using 6 locations - 4K movies, new releases, collections, genres, movies and tv shows. Upon first boot it doesnt matter which library I go into. The fist library I access it takes 10 - 15 secs before any movie/item is loaded up. After that first go I can go into any other library and the items load up straight away.

• Hi Klojum

Sorry for the second entry but realized that I forgot to enable debug logging. Please find new log at

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Klojum

I wasnt trying to play a video at the time, it was just accessing the library as displaying the list of contents for that shortcut took some time to display. Emby doesnt need UPNP so I could disable that.

I did a little test and I am not sure if it is the skin I am using. I am currently using the Titan skin for kodi. When I switched over to the standard Estuary skin everything worked fine, accessing a shortcut to my library loaded the contents instantly.