System refresh rate problem

• Hi,

I have a rather strange problem. I have setup the system refresh rate to 23.98 as 90% of my library is at 23.98 Hz and this avoids constant changing of the refresh rate whenever I play something.

But the problem is that if I watch something at 50 Hz when the playback stops, the system refresh rate gets modified to 50 Hz. This is very annoying. I have to go back to settings and reset my refresh rate to 23.98.

I have libreelec 8.1.2 with Kodi 17.4

In player I setup the refresh rate to change on start / stop. Anyway, I have tried "Alaways" and the result is the same.

I must say that this behaviour only happens if 2 videos of a different refresh rate are queued. If I play a 50 Hz file and I let it stop or if I stop it in the middle, it comes back to 23.98, but if I let it finish and start another one in the queue (like a series when you say play all from here and several episodes are played consequently), then the refresh rate is changed.

I have noticed that if I queue 2 movies at 23.98 it comes back to 23.98.

The conclusion is that if you play 2 videos consequently, the system refresh rate is changed to the value of the las video played.

Very strange and annoying.

Can anyone help me nail it to 23.98 for good ?

Thank you for your help,

Adrian