Kodi hanging on odroid c2

• Hello

I have libreelec (the latest version) running on an odroid c2, and every night at random times it hangs. On a raspberry pi it doesn't hang. When it was hung I ssh'ed to the odroid and the underlying os is running, so I'm assuming its kodi that's hanging and not the os. I uploaded the logs to Ubuntu Pastebin . Does anyone else have this problem? I tried it on 2 different odroids and different sd cards but still hangs. The odd thing is, it seems like when I run debug logging it does not hang, so it almost seems like it's some sort of sleep routine or inactivity routine or something.

Thanks for your help

Matt

• It's not a debug log and it looks to have been edited to remove information about the add-ons installed. This is normally done by people hiding their pirate add-on collection so we'll refuse further support. If you provide a complete (and clean) debug log we'll continue.

• I have *no* pirate addons. I used the kodi logfile uploader to upload the log so I'm not sure why anything is missing unless there's a bug in the uploader.

I can't get a debug log, if I run it in debug log mode it doesn't seem to hang.

Here's another log. The hang was at 7:30 this morning.

Ubuntu Pastebin

• Anything? I'm **not** using pirate addons. Is the logfile uploader the right way to upload logs? Since it seemed to be the official method that's what I used. What do I need to do to convince you that I'm not using any "forbidden" addons? Is there a config file I can upload to prove it?

Thanks

Matt