LE Auto-Update to 8.2.1 ?

• Version 8.2.0 has the LE Auto-Update enabled by default but it's been 3 days and neither of my 2 Intel NUC's running LE 8.2.0 has updated to 8.2.1

Am I missing something or is 8.2.1 only for Android ?

• No, 8.2.1 is for all supported hardware.

No idea why your device is not updating yet, but the manual option should work. Otherwise, you may have a DNS or other internet issue.

• My YouTube app works perfectly, so there is no internet issue that I'm aware of. Not sure what you mean by DNS. I used OE for 2 years before migrating to OE about 6 months ago and never had an issue with auto-updates.

By manual update, do you mean downloading the latest version and placing it in the update folder ?

• You may need to enable the "wait for network online" option in LE Settings -> Network.

If the network configuration (DHCP etc) takes too long the LE update and addon update checks running on Kodi startup can run into network errors because the net isn't up - if this is happening it should be logged in kodi.log.

so long,

Hias

• The "wait for network online" was already enabled (10 seconds).

Edit: I just now went to LE Configuration > System > Update and clicked on Automatic Updates (set to auto), which brought up the AUTO / MANUAL drop-down menu. I then hit the right button and clicked "cancel" and a pop-up appeared immediately with the update info. A quick reboot finished the update. This method also updated my 2nd Intel NUC.

Strange but it worked :S

Edited once, last by blueribb (November 25, 2017 at 12:13 AM).