Hyperion Chromebox (SOLVED)

• Im trying to install hyperion on my chromebox. Ive installed the service from the libreelec services repo and ive installed this addon V1.0.2.zip which states it isnt for raspberry pi installs. This is my hyperion settings created from the LE version of hyperion config maker.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Im using an arduino r3 and this is my sketch i used on my R3
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Im getting nothing from my LEDs. I cant get the hyperion app on my android device to see the service running on my chromebox. Here is a debug log
    Im using ws2812b leds any help would be great.