LE 8.1.1 internet access failed and Addons27.db issue

• Hello ;

I have a raspberry PI 3 with LibreElec 8.1.1

Since few days I can't access to internet anymore. (but LibreElec seen there is Addons / System update available)

Network settings are Ok (I can access to my NAS for exemple).

I can't download update for LE (8.1.2 version) and I cant updates AddOns

If I look into kodi.log file I have a error about Addons27.db that is full.

I have few Addons (Youtube / Spotify / Arte+7 GDrive and frReplay that's all)

Is there a way to manage database or the only way is to delete database ? What are the impact to delete Addons27.db

If somebody can help me on my problem !

Regards

• The DB being "full" is not an error that I recall seeing before and it makes no real sense as there is no size limit on the DB itself. Check for free space on the SD card. Kodi caches thumbnails and if there have been other issues log files and cruft can accumulate in /storage/.kodi/temp (it can all be deleted to free space) - and if it's a smaller 4-8GB card it's not impossible to run out of space.

• Well seen, that's the problem.

The SD Card is a 16 Gb size.

There is a Raspian and Libreelec installed on it.

LibreElec use 100% size = 4,6Gb. I thhougt it was thinner than that.

I removed some jpg files into thumbnails folders, but it freed only 200 Mo.

4Gb is it a normal size for LibreElec ?

I haven't nothing stored locally on SDCard except the system with 3 or 4 addons.

Is there some others files that can be deleted as for exemple updates packages previously downloaded ?

Regards

• Code
    systemctl stop kodi
    rm -rf /storage/.kodi/temp
    rm -rf /storage/.kodi/addons/packages/*
    systemctl start kodi

I view 4GB as a bare-minimal size for LE. The distro itself is tiny but with a large media library Kodi will cache lots of thumbnails. It's also common to see pirate add-ons where content lists rotate all the time cache lots of thumbs. The commands above ^ normally clear a bunch of space, but some add-ons also have their own caches and log files - so it's hard to make specific recommendations.