Odd Bootup Problem (S905_p200_1G_100M) ~

• History\Cause

I updated to the latest version of LibreELEC (LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.9-temp_sensor_disabled.img); by placing the image file in /storage/.update; but I figured the device tree would be the same, thus i failed to include that when I ran the update...

Update Worked, but failed to boot...

So I used Libreelec's Windows USB/SD Creation tool (normally im on Linux(and use DD), but im stuck on windows at the moment).. I placed the correct dtb.img file in the folder; the S905 Failed to boot... I tried a few other dtb's with no luck; then i remembered i still had a copy of LE on a diffrent stick(8.0.2 maybe) but setup for a S905X, so i tried using it with a new dtb it booted, but failed after the LE Screen (with a green screen)

I then copyed all the files on USB Stick 1(8.1.9) to USB Stick 2(8.0.2, now 8.1.9) and it booted great, BUT it used my local /dev/system(aka /flash) and local /dev/data(aka /storage) thus it apears to be running off the main "drive"???

I tried running the instaltointernal script, it failed (no libreelec in /flash)

So I tried DDing the dtb.img to /dev/dtb (dd if =dtb.img to /dev/dtb); when i rebooted my OEM "Splash" logo was missing, but it still didnt boot...

Tossed back in the usb, this time i remounted /dev/system as read/write and copied everything from the usb stick their....

Rebooted, Still no luck... back to usb stick...

then i tried Installtointernal again, this time it "worked" but failed to do anything because of "/flash" being mounted

So I am at a loss of what to do, outside of using the Amlogic Flashing tool, finding a sutable Android Image, Flashing that, then starting from scratch, but I Shouldn't have to do that...

Optimally I would like to get this booting again without the USB stick Present. and secondary id like to restore an OEM logo of some sort (if possible)

Its funny though, All my addons, Skin Settings, even wifi settings are present, its like is only utilizing the device tree from the usb stick

Any suggestions would be appreacted

Thanks in advance

o10x

*** Note i have another S905_p200_1G_100M Here and the "secound" usb boots fine on that, w/o reading the local settings etc(ie it loads from the usb stick)***