Posts by matejcicak

Hello, bunch of my addons don't start because of urlib3 error - I think that all of them ends after "from urllib3.contrib.socks import SOCKSProxyManager" but I don't know how to repair it. /shrug

There's a whole startup log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you

Hi, i have two problems with LibreELEC.

The first one is this: I installed LibreELEC, then rebooted it, everything is ok, so i installed some addons. After I shut the pc down and then after start up I see this: 5a24xt.jpg (I don't have a debuglog because I can't connect ssh – i don't remember if it was allowed)

I tried install the LibreELEC again. After installation and rebooting I did the basic steps after first start up. Then I shut the pc down – I tried to find out if that bug isn't doing some add-on. After start up I see cursor on black screen. I can move the cursor but that is everything I can do with it.

LibreELEC version: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0.0

debuglog: cgVd
    dmesg: [Bash] dmesg - Pastebin.com

Hardware specs:
    MB: Asus A8N-e nForce 4 Ultra
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    GPU: MSI R5450-MD512H 512MB DDR3
    2 GB DDR RAM (4× 512 MB)
    4× SATA HDD