Posts by rangeyrover

I got that, but the service was running. If you SSH in and use docker info or docker ps, does it tell you what containers are running?

Thought it might help to summarise the steps to get docker then transmission working from the repo:
    1. Ensure SSH enabled on LibreElec.

2. Download the Docker addon from LibreElec repository.

3. SSH into LibreElec IP address from remote computer user:root password:libreelec (Use Putty on windows)

4. Once in Type these commands "wget master.zip"
    This action gets the latest docker files from lrusak

5.Type "unzip master.zip"
    This action unzips the files

6.Type "systemctl enable /storage/Dockerfiles-master/x86_64/transmission/transmission.service"
    This action enables the docker transmission service, so it starts on boot.

7.Type "systemctl start transmission"
    This action Starts the docker transmission service

8.From a remote computer navigate to LibreElec IP address x.x.x.x:9091
    If the transmission service install and start was succesful this should access the transmission WebUI

Hi All,
    Fantastic work being done here, Loving the new lease of life to my aging HTPC, it's never worked as well.
    I'm using my HTPC as the House Server/NAS which I understand is a little against the aim of LibreElec.
    However with windows (SMB) shares and KODI DLNA this works well enough most of the time.
    I'm coming unstuck with Iphone devices that require transcoding of video media, as Kodi does not transcode natively.
    I also notice the good work being done with docker for Specific options.
    Would it be possible to make a docker solution for Universal Media Server, so that there is an onboard LibreElec option for transcoding?
    Thanks
    RR