Posts by thepiet92

Can you access it by going to \\libreelec or the IP address? You can always roll back to the previous build if you believe the new samba version to be the problem.

no I can´t unfortunately. I haven´t tried a previous build, do you think that the samba version could be the problem ?

also noobs question: where are roms stored?

I have tried /roms for the roms and /roms/bios for the bios but I didn´t work, any advice?

I did remove "allocation roundup size = 0" from the default smb.conf, as I didn't think it would be necessary with the new version. You could copy /etc/samba/smb.conf to /storage/.config/samba.conf, then edit and add that back to get the old behavior (then reboot). As for files not being viewable, that sounds weird to me. Shares work as they should here and I can view files.

There aren't any changes related to CEC or Kodi compared to my previous build, so if you are having the same issues with the official release that's where you should report it.

Hey escalade,

I´ve just registrated just to say thanks to you! really a great build that combines kodi and ES, until this point I had to switch between two sd cards :)
    however, I also have problems using the smb server, in my case however it doesn´t even show up in in the win10 network browser...

p.s.: using win 10, and rpi2